Jordyn and Chad’s Picture Perfect ‘Terracotta Dream’ Waterfront Virginia Wedding by Hannah Smith Photography
Happy Friday everyone, I hope you are keeping well and are looking forward to the...
Today I would like to introduce to you Wedbeat who are one of my current sponsors. Wedbeat are an ‘Easy, fun, unique online wedding party music solution for weddings in the UK and abroad.’
Wedbeat lets you create your own personalised CD online. They hand mix and edit each song on your CD into a 3, 4 or 5 hour-long MP3 track. The track is seamless and uninterrupted and includes your optional choice of first dance song and/ or ‘must have’ songs.
I had a play on this last night with Nik, and to be honest it was really quick and easy to use. The site is very user-friendly, it is intuitive, and it offered a great choice of artists, with ones that I may not have thought of myself. Within 15 minutes we had a 3 hour playlist, including a first dance song and also a couple of songs we really couldn’t miss of the list, done and dusted and ready for ordering. Now when I think back to just how long it took me to put our wedding playlist together on ITunes…..this would have been WAY easier!!
My reasons for using this service
• For those of you who don’t have the time to play around with I Tunes creating your own playlist, which to be honest can take weeks (well it took me at least a month to put together my own playlist for my wedding) This is a great solution.
• It’s also a great idea if you have a band at your wedding who don’t offer a DJ solution for the slots in-between their sets.
• Also great for weddings abroad, this way you can bring your own wedding music and not have to ‘chance’ your luck with a DJ once you get to your chosen destination.
• Also great if you don’t have the budget for a professional DJ.
• You get to keep the CD forever
What Wedbeat say
‘High quality production – “Each and every CD is hand mixed and edited, and features a single MP3 track that has (i) an uninterrupted mix with each song seamlessly blending into the next song (ii) no annoying 3 minute guitar intros and no 10-20 second silence which often appears at the end of a song (after all, it is a party and guests want to dance) and (iii) all of your wedding party music will be on just a single CD. Now try doing that with iTunes or your iPod or Spotify!’
But don’t take my word for it, you can go on-line and have a play around with the service for FREE………..HERE!
How it works
1. Choose your favourite music Choose your favourite genres and eras and a handful of ‘must have’ songs and based on your choices, we’ll create you a FREE playlist.
On Monday I will be launching a competition to win your very own wedding playlist that you can personally put together, it will run for a week and the winner will be chosen by Wedbeat themselves. So pop back on Monday at 12pm for your chance to win.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.