Hello Monday and how are you all? How was your weekend, I hope you had...
Today we are talking Make-Up, but specifically super fast make up! Now I have to admit I take an age to get ready, a good 30 minutes to get my face done, 20 minutes for a quick look, so when I was sent this book 10 Minute Make-Up by Boris Entrup, I was interested straight away! Anything that can get my face made up quicker has to be a good thing surely!
Today I have picked out two classic make up looks from the book that can be used in Bridal make up as well; Chocolate Eyes and Red Lips. These give you quick and easy ways to transform your face from bare to totally fabulous! The book not only offers 50 step by step guides, but also lots of useful make up hints and tips!
1. Eyeshadow – Using a rounded brush, circle your eye with chocolate-brown eyeshadow powder. Using a larger brush, soften the edges.
2. Pencil Eyeliner – For even more expressive eyes, outline the eyes with a pencil eyeliner that matches the eyeshadow. Don’t forget the inner corners. Then, brush
eyeshadow over the eyeliner to set it.
3. Mascara – To finish off this sensuous eye make-up, curl your eyelashes to give them a lift and then apply lots of mascara.
4. Outline – Use dark face powder to sculpt the face. Shade in the area below the cheekbone and upwards to the temple.
5. Gloss – Just use light nude gloss to emphasize your natural lip colour.
1. Eyeshadow – Apply eyeshadow over the upper lid with a rounded brush. Blend in the eyeshadow above the eye crease so the colour fades in gently up to the bottom of the brow line.
2. Mascara – For a sensational lash look, apply several layers of mascara to the upper lashes.
3. Lip outline – To draw the outline more easily, rest your hand on your chin. To draw an even outline, make sure you hold the pencil straight.
4. Lipstick – Carefully fill in the outline with lipstick, using a lip brush, and follow the outline precisely. Blot the lipstick, dust the lips with powder, and reapply the
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.