Happy Friday everyone, I hope you have had a good week so far? How amazing...
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED:
The winner of the competition is Amy Fallowfield
Today I am giving one lucky winner the chance to win their wedding music for FREE…yes FREE thanks to Wedbeat!
Wedbeat are an ‘Easy, fun, unique online wedding party music solution for weddings in the UK and abroad.’
Wedbeat lets you create your own personalised CD online. They hand mix and edit each song on your CD into a 3, 4 or 5 hour-long MP3 track. The track is seamless and uninterrupted and includes your optional choice of first dance song and/ or ‘must have’ songs.
What Wedbeat say
‘High quality production – “Each and every CD is hand mixed and edited, and features a single MP3 track that has (i) an uninterrupted mix with each song seamlessly blending into the next song (ii) no annoying 3 minute guitar intros and no 10-20 second silence which often appears at the end of a song (after all, it is a party and guests want to dance) and (iii) all of your wedding party music will be on just a single CD. Now try doing that with iTunes or your iPod or Spotify!’
What you win
The randomly selected winner gets ‘The Soundtrack Their Wedding; – Wedbeat will give the winner a 3, 4 or 5 hour CD with their choice of music on it. The winner will need to create the playlist and will be given a voucher code to enter in the checkout section to receive their free CD.
How to enter
1) Go to the comment section below and tell me what your one ‘Must have’ song would be for your wedding soundtrack, this doesn’t have to be a first dance song, just the song that you must have played at your wedding
2) Go to the wedbeat Facebook page and like it
Rules of the competition
1) The competition will run from Monday 13th Feb to Monday 20th Feb
2) Wedbeat will pick the winner themselves
3) People entering the competition must be happy for their email address to be passed onto wedbeat so they can contact you directly.
4) Wedbeat can only ship CDs to a UK address
5) The Prize must be claimed by 31st December 2012.
So hope over to the Wedbeat site now to see just how easy it is to create your own wedding soundtrack………..and then leave a comment below to tell me your ‘Must have’ song for your wedding for the chance to win your own personally put together wedding music CD!