- It’s Sunday which means it is a day off! Yay for that! spending the day with my lovely husband……..after he’s watched the Manchester derby on TV that is!!
- My beautiful baby Dee Dee (I warned you there would be a lot of pictures fo her!) fast asleep and looking soooooooooo cute!
- Catching up with my mum on the phone and staying true to one of my new years resolutions, and tacking more time out for her. Currently arranging a trip for her to come to visit the first weekend in February. This makes me happy as I only normally see her 2-3 times a year as she lives in Cornwall.
- Putting make up on and getting out the house, I haven’t left the house since Monday and was beginning to feel like a hermit! Our plans were to go for a country walk and then onto a pub for some food. My lazy side kicked in though and I decided to clean the house instead of the walk, so it’s just the pub! chicken, ham and leek pie for me and cod and chips for Nik.
- Chilling out in this evening, and switching off to a funny film! tonight’s viewing is……….
Big Boho Happiness Love
Other things you may love...