Happy Thursday everyone! As we speed towards the weekend I hope your week is going...
With Christmas just around the corner now is the time for those last minute gift ideas and Christmas preparations. There are many things to think about, from gifts to decorations, to the table and the food.
If you want to create handmade Christmas gifts for your loved ones, or you just want to update your house with some festive DIY decorations, or you can’t think of something unique to make, here is a step by step guide on how to make Christmas coasters. These are not only a nice and practical decor piece but it is a lovely gift idea. They are pretty simple to make and doesn’t everyone love a homemade gift, they are so special.
You can make these Christmas coasters by following the instructions in this simple step by step guide and you can use the finished product as a holiday decoration or as perfect Christmas gifts.
1) Put a Christmas playlist on and lay out your supplies.
2) Start wrapping the rope around itself and secure it with hot glue.
3) Continue until you reach the desired size for the coaster, then secure the end with glue.
4) In order to have a neat pattern, stick some masking tape to the coaster and leave out the side that you want to paint.
5) Paint the patch you left out with gold acrylic paint.
6) After the first coat dried, apply a second coat of paint for better coverage.
7) After the second coat dried, carefully peel off the masking tape.
8) You’re done! Enjoy your festive coasters or gift them away for Christmas.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.