Happy Sunday everyone, how are you all? As you probably know I am currently sunning myself in Marrakesh and having a lovely time and have been here since Monday. For that reason I am unable to bring you the normal Boho’s Best Bits. Instead I thought it might be nice to share with you a few posts from the Blog that have been the most popular over the last year. A bit of a summary of 2012, I guess! A way of putting the 20 most popular posts in once place in case you missed any of them.
I’ve studied my stats and here are the top 20 most viewed posts that have gone onto the blog in 2012……Enjoy!!
1) Bridal Style: Wedding Hair – Key Wedding Trends For 2012 (Part 1)
2) Bridal Style: Wedding Hair – Key Wedding Trends For 2012 (Part 2)
3) What happens when a Photographer gets married? – This!……Helen and Dominic’s Pink and Yellow Ibiza wedding
4) DIY Tutorial: 1000 paper cranes backdrop by Boho Bride Laura
5) A Sunny Spanish Wedding with an Alexandra McQueen Suit, Gucci Shoes the Overtones and Lots of Gorgeous Donkeys
6) Becky and Tom’s English country farm wedding, with hay bales, cider and sunshine.
7) Bridal Style: Step By Step Make Up Lesson – Step 1 ‘Base’
8) DIY Tutorial: Paper Pinwheels by Adore By Chloe
9) A Claire Pettibone dress for an intimate, relaxed, Yorkshire barn wedding.
10) twobirds bridesmaid…………a colour, style and size to fit everyone!
11) A DIY ‘Rustic Elegance and Natural Chic’ Outdoor wedding all the way from South Africa
12) A Cornish cliff top wedding for a stunning 1930s vintage bride
13) Bridal Style: How To Turn a Day Makeup Look Into a Night Time Look
14) A two day Indian/Chinese/Catholic wedding with four wedding dresses and an elephant
15) Emma and Peter’s Fun and Relaxed Village Hall Wedding with a Charlotte Casadejus Dress and Lots of Lanterns
16) Boho Planned Weddings: ‘It’s a Family Affair’ Johanna & Paul’s Botanical Gardens Wedding by Nicola Thompson
17) Alyssa and Brian’s Homemade Outdoor Wedding with Burlap, Mason Jars and Love
18) Kate and Tony’s Detailed, Down-To-Earth, DIY New Years Eve Wedding
19) Gavin and Kate’s rustic, laid back barn wedding with loads of handmade details
20) Inspiration and Ideas: 2012 Wedding Trends……….I LOVE Yellow!
So there you are, the top 20 posts so far on the blog this year….do you have a favourite? If so, which one?
Next week we will be all back to normal with the regular Boho’s Best Bits.
Big Boho Love