I have a totally stunning styled shoot for you today, which has been put together and shot incredibly beautifully by Jess Petrie. I am a big fan of Jess’s work, her style is so soft, feminine and romantic and she really works this styled shoot beautifully! The Jenny Packham dress is one of my favorites and looks so gorgeous, as for the dessert bar, oh my! it makes me hungry just looking at it!
Jess has pulled together lots of different elements and some fabulous suppliers to make this shoot extra special, and it’s not just me who thinks so the shoot was featured on Style me Pretty recently the biggest wedding blog there is, so well done to Jess for getting her work featured.
I asked jess to tell me a bit more about her inspiration behind the shoot and what made her put it together.
The idea behind this styled shoot was to show bridal with a bit of difference… not your traditional white for a gown, neither a veil, but instead a rather classy boho chic head band with gorgeous detailing and a dress oozing glam with the gold and soft dreamy textures & fabrics. Her name is Eden…
I fell in love with this dress… The creams, coffees & golds, the detailing & the craftwork… utterly gorgeous…
And Kamara, the model, worked this dress & rocked the head piece to perfection.
I thought the candy buffet would work well with having a theme with a ‘difference,’ as this is an alternative way to entertain & fill your guests with loving treats & sweets… perfecto combo.
Why not hop into the Rita, the happy camper, & take off for a few hours after your ceremony or at sunset? Find a quiet location and have some photos taken… how romantic
The suppliers who made the shoot possible
- Hair & Make-up: Jenn Edwards
- Head piece: Florence by dcbouquets available from The White Room
- Gown: Eden by Jenny Packham available from The White Room
- Garter: By Silver sixpence in Her Shoe
- Quirky greeting cards & stationery by I Am Nat
- Retro signs & sweetie buffet: Sweetest Pear
- Cupcakes: Cakes From My Kitchen
- Cake pops: popalicious cake pops
- Wedding cake & cookies: Butterflies & Angels
- Flowers by Swallows & Damsons
- Rita the happy camper
- Venue: The Bear Inn, Belper, Derbyshire